Dalriada’s trustee representatives include highly experienced actuaries and pensions managers with the ability to handle any scheme or situation that might be encountered as well as those that can manage less complex appointments and provide support.
In addition, the Dalriada team includes individuals with specialist expertise in a number of areas including governance, longevity, pensions administration and systems, pension fund accounting, pension scheme data and employer covenant review and monitoring.
“All our professional trustee representatives are professionally qualified and maintain up-to-date CPD”
All our professional trustee representatives are professionally qualified and maintain up-to-date CPD with an emphasis on the skills and knowledge required to act as a professional trustee.
Dalriada takes the management of information in all its guises seriously and has an investment in technology to support its trustee service that is probably unrivalled among professional pension scheme trustees in the UK. Key elements include:
- Profund P3 pensions administration software
- Pendragon Perspective pensions information software
- Servers virtualised using VMware vSphere to ensure high availability and disaster recovery
- Sites linked using secure private Cloudstream Net network
- Document management and intranet using Microsoft Sharepoint to avoid any reliance on paper documents
- An isolated development environment to allow software changes to be tested without affecting our production environment
- All emails entering or leaving our infrastructure are securely and permanently archived in a searchable database using Mimosa Nearpoint email archiving software
- EMC CLARiiON storage area network for data security
- Spence Workflow developed in-house in conjuction with sister company actuaries Spence & Partners
Dalriada has developed detailed procedures which comply with the proposed control objectives published by the Pensions Regulator in December 2009. These control objectives have now been incorporated into AAF 01/06 – Assurance reports on internal controls of service organisations made available to third parties, which is maintained by the Institute of Charted Accountants in England and Wales. This, Dalriada’s first report, is now available to download –AAF report 0106 Year End 31 March 2012. A published copy of the report can also be requested from you regular Dalriada contact or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ISO Certificate is available for download