Corporate Social Responsibility
- We look after our shared interests rather than self-interest.
- We have a high level of autonomy.
- We expect people to be aware of their impact on clients and colleagues, and to take responsibility for the needs of the business.
- We are all responsible for providing and maintaining high standards.
- We own our work commitments and support each other in our work.
- We value good mental health outcomes for colleagues.
- We work interdependently, to be effective and efficient.
- We acknowledge and celebrate the contribution and success of both individuals and teams.
- We share success, ideas, insights and challenges.
- We are responsive and give regular, direct, real-time feedback, both internally and externally.
- We raise issues and challenges quickly.
- We share lessons learned so that we can perform better in future.
- We value all of our colleagues, clients, and stakeholders as individuals.
- We benefit from the differences between us.
- We contribute to the communities in which we work.
- We comply with leading Environmental, Social and Governance Standards in our investment decision making.
- We develop people, reaching for diversity of experience and thinking.
- We keep learning every day.
Dalriada strives to be a progressive and inclusive employer. We have several committees advising our management team on issues we feel are important to our staff and the community as a whole.
Diversity and Inclusiveness Committee
The main aim of our Diversity and Inclusiveness Committee is to promote a diverse and inclusive culture in our group of companies, where colleagues feel respected and valued for their differences. We aim to recruit and develop a workforce that is more representative of the diversity of our communities, our clients and the pension scheme members we support, better enabling us to achieve the best possible outcomes for members. We empower our staff to develop and embed a culture of thought diversity across our business.
Charity, Sport and Social Committee
The Charity, Sport and Social Committee manages the charitable donations, charity budget and charitable activity of 3173. The committee also organises activities that will actively engage and support employees in charitable, sport and social fundraising and to raise awareness of charitable, sport and social issues among employees.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Committee
The mental health and wellbeing committee acts to proactively support our colleagues in maintaining their mental health and wellbeing. Creating an environment in which we can talk about issues without judgement, having staff trained to support their colleagues and the promotion of activities that assist in a healthy lifestyle for mind and body.
Environmental and Sustainability Committee
Our Environmental and Sustainability Committee focuses on how we can make a difference as individuals, as a corporation and as asset owners.
We are a living wage employer
Our Living Wage commitment will see everyone working at Dalriada receive a minimum hourly wage of £9.30 in the UK or £10.75 in London. Both rates are significantly higher than the government minimum for over 25s, which currently stands at £8.72 per hour.