Quarterly Report for Q2 2022
26th July, 2022
Welcome to our second Quarterly Report of 2022.
The purpose of this report is to provide an update for pension scheme sponsors and trustees on recent industry changes in the quarter.
For your convenience, we have summarised the key developments and highlighted the necessary actions sponsors and trustees may need to take.
We also include links to further relevant information and any deadlines of which you should be aware.
We trust you will find the update useful and informative. If you require further information about how any of the topics covered might impact on your scheme specifically, please get in touch with Adrian Kennett or your usual Dalriada contact.
- Introduction page 4
- Investment Update page 5
- Trustee oversight of investment consultants and fiduciary managers page 6
- Rising inflation: what does it mean for pension schemes? page 8
- The Pensions Regulator (TPR) Enforcement Powers Consultation page 9
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Update: the legal addition page 11
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) response to climate and investment
reporting consultation page 12
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension Equalisation (GMPE) (Conversion) Act 2022 page 13
- Pensions Dashboards: further consultation and TPR guidance page 14
- Defined Contribution (DC) update page 15
- Pension scams ‘limitations’ case page 17
- Coming up next page 19
Please click on the image below to view or click here.