At Dalriada we provide a wide range of trusteeship services to pension schemes
Find the service for you
I am looking for a trustee to provide:
Browse our services
Every pension scheme is unique. Our broad based team approach and depth of technical experience means we can collectively develop a bespoke solution that will meet your scheme’s specific needs.
We have a range of approaches to delivering our services; exploring the links below will allow you to find a style of trusteeship that will suit you and your scheme.
We have professional trustees and support staff located all over the UK with many years' experience of trusteeship for a wide variety of pension schemes.
If you’re interested in any of our services please click on the pages below for more information or get in touch using the contact form to discuss anything else which may not be mentioned.
Defined benefit schemes
We help to manage and mitigate some of the risks and uncertainty involved in defined benefit schemes.
Defined contribution schemes
Our trustee service can make sure your defined contribution scheme is compliant and held to the best governance standards.
We can help set up, run or be an independent member of your scheme's governance committee.
Trusteeship services to master trusts
PPF assessment period
Dalriada is one of five specialist firms that are members of the Pension Protection Fund’s...
We can provide our secretarial services both as a standalone and a bundled service alongside our trusteeship services
Scheme wind-up (DB)
The process of efficiently achieving scheme wind-up requires a specific set of trusteeship skills
Scheme wind-up (DC)
With the introduction of auto-enrolment, it is common to replace DC Schemes with either a Master Trust or a Group Personal Pension Plan (“GPP”).
Transactions and restructuring
We can help steer pension schemes effectively and efficiently through major corporate changes.
Looking for something else?
We can provide bespoke services to ensure you benefit fully from our relationship.Get in touch
- Attend and participate in trustee meetings.
- Work collaboratively with existing trustees and sponsoring employers.
- Provide unique innovative approaches to the challenges schemes face.
- Monitor the scheme's investment strategy and performance.
- Provide strategic direction.
Chair of trustees
- Provide input and prepare agenda for trustee meetings.
- Attend and chair trustee meetings.
- Review and approve the minutes of the meeting.
- Monitor actions arising and feed back on progress.
- Also a strong, experienced and knowledgeable independent trustee.
- Experienced team working behind each sole trustee.
- Single point of contact.
- Work closely with the scheme’s service providers and advisors.
- Reduces need for sponsoring employer monitoring.
- Invite employer and stakeholders to attend formal trustee meetings.
- Maintains high quality professional services.
- Strategic direction and full control.
- Single point of contact.
- Saves scheme time and money.
- Access to our ground breaking technology, Mantle®.
- Live administration and actuarial data.